Unrivalled in mud and among sandy stretches there some of the best wheels out there. The brand new Scirocco with a 35 mm aluminium profile for a standard tyre that knows how to be agile and reactive in the hazardous terrains of cyclocross. Light, aerodynamic but, above all, easy to handle, Scirocco 35mm CX derived from the "street" version, is characterised by the double seal on the hubs which means maximum smoothness and unfailing performance even under extreme conditions of use.
- ADDITIONAL SEAL: keeps the bearings /balls zone clean and smooth running, maintaining performance over time.
- DYNAMIC BALANCE: Every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speeds. - 35MM PROFILE FOR A STANDARD TYRE: translates into good penetration while being extremely easy to handle even in a cross wind.
- STAINLESS STEEL AERO SPOKES: Maximum aerodynamic penetration - lower weight and greater reactivity.
- SPOKES ANTI-ROTATION SYSTEM: Keeps the spokes in the position of maximum aerodynamic penetration.
- EXCLUSIVE MEGA-G3TM SPOKE PATTERN: perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. G3TM eliminates vibrations even with "heavy" cyclists.
- ALUMINIUM HUB: high side stiffness yet with low weight.
- OVERSIZE FLANGE MEGA G3 CASSETTE SIDE: increases torsional stiffness, greater reactivity with each change in the cyclist's pace.
- ALUMINIUM PIN: reduces wheel weight ALUMINIUM NIPPLES: reduce the peripheral weight of the wheel.
- NEW, COMPLETELY REDESIGNED AND LIGHTER AERODYNAMIC-PROFILE WHEEL BLOCK: Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
- Weight: 788g (front), 937g (rear)
- Delivery Info
Shipping & Delivery:
Here at Pandion cycling we believe that you shouldn’t have to pay for delivery, this is why any order over £20.00 is always free (UK mainland only), no matter how big or small. We offer a 3-5 working day delivery completely free of charge when you spend £20 or more; this means that you can spend more on products and less on delivery perfect for keeping you riding. We do offer an express delivery which will arrive with you within 2-3 days from purchase, for a small £3.99. Orders under £20, will cost £2.99.
Returns & Replacements:
We offer a 14 day returns on any product in original packaging, if you don’t like it, send it back. The customer is responsible for returning the product and is reliable for any damage in the returning process. If you require a different size then please email firstname.lastname@example.org, the size and make of the products.